Monday, April 26, 2010

The New World Order


Disease infests as rivers run dry
soon they'll all be bleeding
coal and oil blacken the sky
but yet they keep on breeding

Nature deflowered in urban sprawl
They're strip malls will burn first
A slew of hate, the global drawl
nothing can quench their thirst

Animals slaughtered to gain a buck
They'll get what they deserve
Survival destined to chance and luck
Sure god will protect and serve!

Enough with consequences
Time for action!

Boot and drum rock the streets
as screams flood the ear
endless night peaks in beats
the new world order is here

Today's salut, a flame in a bottle
red flags soon choke out the sun
human decay smashes the throttle
reduced by the smoking gun

Population control, the Leader's word
every child is left behind
Wall Street and Main, grotesquely absurd
Equality sates mankind!

Future saved or humanity lost
Is this fiction or fate?



3 comments:

  1. And I said Goddamn man!!!! Where do I sign up! That right there needs to be read loudly over the airwaves! Take over all the channels for a couple minutes and preach that shit man, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, B Digital. Pancho's comment came across my email and when I read it I thought, "Bobby D must be at it again". You know I love this stuff. It gets to the heart and guts of things. To me it's a condemnation of modernity. The falsehoods we believe in without giving them much thought. The falsehoods we participate in. The falsehoods we cling to even though we know they will be our ruination. I am curious if there is something in particular that sparked this poem?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scary the last line reads so loud..fiction or fate? This is so you!

    ReplyDelete